It may be that our future may lay upon us more than one stern test. Our past will have taught us how to meet it unshaken. For the present, the work to which we are all equally bound is to arrive at a reasoned tranquillity within our borders; to regain prosperity without self-seeking; and to carry with us those whom the burden of past years has disheartened or overborne.
My life's aim has been to serve as I might, towards those ends. Your loyalty, your confidence in me has been my abundant reward.
I speak now from my home and from my heart to you all. To men and women so cut off by the snows, the desert or the sea, that only voices out of the air can reach them; to those cut off from fuller life by blindness, sickness, or infirmity; and to those who are celebrating this day with their children and grand-children. To all - to each - I wish a Happy Christmas. God Bless You!.
King George V speech written by Rudyard Kipling - 1932 Royal Christmas Message
King George V and Rudyard Kipling - 1932 Royal Christmas Message
- Famous Short speech by a great speaker
- Example of text of a Famous Short Speech by a famous speaker
- Good, Great and Inspiring Short Speech
- Short King George V written by Rudyard Kipling
- Example and Sample of Free text on King George V and Rudyard Kipling - 1932 Royal Christmas Message
- Good, short King George V and Rudyard Kipling
- Free Text to short King George V and Rudyard Kipling - 1932 Royal Christmas Message
- Short Example speech by Rudyard Kipling
King George V written by Rudyard Kipling
1932 Royal Christmas Message